Attention patients: Effective on Monday, May 4, 2020, we have reopened our doors but will continue to see both current and new patients on an emergency/as needed basis. We ask you to be patient with us as we transition into new protocols to ensure the safety of our patients and that of our staff and providers. As a dental practice, we are always diligent about following guidelines that are put in place to maintain a healthy environment for everyone. We have expanded our protocols in compliance with ADA guidelines and the following changes have been made:
- Upon arrival for their dental appointment, patients will be asked to call our office from the parking lot to let us know they've arrived
- We ask that everyone stay in their car until a staff member comes out to greet them
- At that time, we will take their temperature and ask pre-screening questions to determine risk
- We will walk patients into our office, where they will be asked to rinse with Listerine then go directly to their assigned operatory
- Patients will be asked to come alone to their appointments unless they require assistance
- Unless the child is the patient, we kindly ask that patients leave their children at home
Please know we are very excited to get back to our passion for dentistry and will be doing so with our patient's and staff's health and safety as our #1 priority.